As a fraternal organization, we the Knights of Columbus are dedicated to providing assistance to our parish, parishioners, and community. The following is a partial list of recipients;
- Our Parish:
- fuel, repairs, furniture, conference expenses, alter items and the Lenten Meal.
- Supporters and strong advocates for Pro-Life causes
- Helped purchased a new ultrasound machine for Upper Valley Pregnancy Center
- Donate yearly to help fund the local pregnancy center
- Donate clothing and baby supplies to battered woman's shelter
- Actively support the Newport & Sunapee Food Pantry
- Donate money and food to the local food pantry.
- Seminarians Education
- Provide financial assistance.
- Tootsie Roll Drive
- Funds to benefit special needs programs.
- Sponsor Spaghetti Dinners Fundraiser
- Funds to aid religious education
- Money raised to purchase electronic educational equipment and machines in support of CGS.
- Provide coffee and donuts
- After the 8:00 AM Sunday Mass at St. Patrick's
- After the last Sunday of the month 10:00 AM Mass at St. Joachim's
- Promotes social interaction in the parish and provides an opportunity to distribute literature about the K of C organization.
- Free Throw contest for local 10-14-year-old boys & girls.
- Provide food and drinks during cemetery & church lawn clean up.
- Bi-Annual one-day presentation by Fr. Michael during Lent and Advent.
- Scholarship fund/program for college-bound students of members and/or parish member's children.
- Help defray the cost of the bus trip to Washington. DC for the "Right to Life March" for our parishioners and Mt.Royal Academy students.
- Mt. Royal Academy
Sharing the Cross fundraiser 2021
Recipients of Proceeds
2. Newport Food Pantry
3. Catholic Charities
4. Claremont Soup Kitchen
5. SW Community Services (help with fuel)
6. RSVP program
7. Turning Points Claremont