As a fraternal organization we are dedicated to providing assistance to our parish, parishioners and community. The following is a partial list of recipients;
- Our Parish:
- fuel, repairs, furniture, conference expenses,alter items and the Lenten Meal.
- Supporters and strong advocates for Pro-Life causes
- Helped purchased a new ultrasound machine for Upper Valley Pregnancy Center
- Donate yearly to help fund the local pregnancy center
- Donate clothing and baby supplies to battered woman's shelter
- Actively support the Newport & Sunapee Food Pantry
- Donate money and food to the local food pantry.
- Seminarians Education
- Provide financial assistance.
- Tootsie Roll Drive
- Funds to benefit special needs programs.
- Sponsor Spaghetti Dinners Fundraiser
- Funds to aid religious education
- Money raised to purchase electronic educational equipment and machines insupport of CGS.
- Sponsor Coffee and donuts
- After the 8:00 AM Sunday Mass at St. Patrick's
- After the 4th Sunday 10:00 AM Mass at St. Joachim's
- Promotes social interaction in the parish and provides an opportunity to distribute literature about the K of C organization.
- Free Throw contest for local 10-14 year old boys & girls.
- Provide food and drinks during cemetery & church lawn clean up.
- Bi-Annual one-day presentation by Fr. Michael during Lent and Advent.
- Scholarship fund/program for college bound students of members and / or parish member's children.
- Help defray cost of bus trip to Washington. DC for the "Right to Life March" for our parishioners and Mt.Royal Academy students.
- Sponsored bus to Canaby Park for parish children.
- Mt. Royal Academy